Each year we are so touched by the generosity of our supporters to help build strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter. We are proud to report that the close of Fiscal Year 2016 was by far our most successful year yet. Thanks to your financial support, your time, and your voice we were able to serve more families than ever, creating a larger community impact.
Highlights from our Fiscal Year 2016 Annual Report:
- We increased our revenue from $1,862,482 in FY 2015 to $2,237,172 in FY 2016. This allows us to grow our mission to build homes, communities, and hope for more local families.
- 78% of our funds directly supported our programs.
- We enjoyed financial support from over 1,160 groups and individuals. Financial supporters included: corporations, foundations, faith groups, schools, individual donors, and other non-profit partners.
- Over 28,300 hours were volunteered, the equivalent of having 13 full time staff members.
- 32 groups of students from high schools, colleges, and universities volunteered at the ReStore and on our construction sites.
- As of June 30,2016, we had completed 39 affordable homes for local families, had 9 homes under construction, and 5 were in the planning stages.
- We have completed 17 Critical Home Repairs to keep families in their homes with safety and dignity.
- We dedicated our first Veterans Build Home at 79 Kendig Street in Worcester to a Marine Corps veteran and his family.
- We helped 28 veteran families through our Operation Playhouse program.
- Through Recycling and sale of donated goods, the ReStore in Worcester has kept over 450 tons of material out of the landfill.
Previous Annual Reports:
More questions? We’re happy to help!
Call our office at 508-799-9259 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us in person at 11 Distributor Road. Worcester, MA 01605
Open: Monday through Friday 9am-5pm