Critical Home Repair Program
Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester Critical Home Repair program is an outreach initiative that seeks to provide a wide range of opportunities for low income and military families, focusing on exterior home repairs to address health, life and safety/code issues. Continue reading to learn more about this program, how to qualify, and access our interest form.
Check out the video above about our Critical Home Repair project in Framingham! Read more about this Critical Home Repair here.
Take a moment to thank our lead sponsor of the Critical Home Repair Program!
Repairs may include:
- Changing or repairing materials or components (i.e., siding or roofs)
- Modifications for accessibility (i.e., adding ramps)
- Repair or installation of exterior landing, stairs and railings for safe entrance and exit from a home
Eligibility to Receive a Critical Home Repair:
- You are a homeowner living within our service area in the following towns:
- Ashland, Auburn, Barre, Boylston, Brookfield, Charlton, Douglas, Dudley, East Brookfield, Framingham, Grafton, Holden, Holliston, Hopkinton, Leicester, Marlborough, Millbury, Natick, New Braintree, North Brookfield, Northborough, Northbridge, Oakham, Oxford, Paxton, Rutland, Sherborn, Shrewsbury, Southborough, Southbridge, Spencer, Sturbridge, Sudbury, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, Wayland, Webster, West Boylston, West Brookfield, Westborough, and Worcester
- The home requiring modification must be your primary, principal residence
- The repairs must be necessary to your ability to function in the home
- Current on your mortgage, property taxes and insurance
- Be willing to partner with Habitat for Humanity
- Gross family income is 30-60% of your area’s median income. Families fitting this description have incomes between the ranges listed in the table below:
Click either of the above for a larger image!
Repayment may be required in the form of sweat equity and a 0% interest loan
If you have questions about this program, please contact Seth Jajliardo at:
email@example.com or via phone at 508-799-9259 ext. 119
To begin the process of applying for a Critical Home Repair please complete the interest form below.
Critical Home Repair Interest Form
Please complete the following to be contacted directly regarding Critical Home Repair Opportunities. THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION FOR A CRITICAL HOME REPAIR. Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester staff will contact you via the phone or email address provided to discuss scheduling a home visit and repair assessment.